skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mike Hawthorne Art
Online portfolio of cartoonist and illustrator Mike Hawthorne
Monday, May 30, 2011
Conan: Road if Kings #2 pt.I
More samples like these can be found here.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Labels
Ankama
(1)
color work
(16)
complete line art
(11)
Conan
(6)
covers
(5)
Dark Horse
(11)
DC Comics
(2)
Deadpool
(1)
Exterminators
(1)
Fear Agent
(2)
G.I. JOE
(11)
Marvel Comics
(3)
pencil work
(10)
St. Michael's Promise
(1)
Un-men
(1)
Vertigo
(4)
About Me
Mike Hawthorne
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(6)
Conan: Road if Kings #3 pt.I
ORIGINS #5 - IDW Publishing pt III
Conan: Road if Kings #2 pt.I
Fear Agent 29 pencils - PT.I
The X-men pin up
St. Michael's Promise PT.I
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)