skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mike Hawthorne Art
Online portfolio of cartoonist and illustrator Mike Hawthorne
Friday, August 14, 2009
ORIGINS #4 - IDW Publishing pt II
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Labels
Ankama
(1)
color work
(16)
complete line art
(11)
Conan
(6)
covers
(5)
Dark Horse
(11)
DC Comics
(2)
Deadpool
(1)
Exterminators
(1)
Fear Agent
(2)
G.I. JOE
(11)
Marvel Comics
(3)
pencil work
(10)
St. Michael's Promise
(1)
Un-men
(1)
Vertigo
(4)
About Me
Mike Hawthorne
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(6)
Fear Agent 28 pencils - PT.I
ORIGINS #5 - IDW Publishing pt II
ORIGINS #5 - IDW Publishing pt I
ORIGINS #4 - IDW Publishing pt III
ORIGINS #4 - IDW Publishing pt II
ORIGINS #4 - IDW Publishing pt I
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)